Re: Conference Registration
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 07:41:56 -0800 (PST)

Howard Siegel asked when registration will open. We hope that will happen very soon. We are still testing the implementation of something new this year, and registration will open as soon as we know that the code is working properly.

Making a reservation at the hotel is more critical, as the number of rooms is limited. We do not anticipate that there would be any need to limit the number of people who can register. So you don't have to worry and can be patient.

When registration opens, it will be announced here, in the Facebook Group, on the website home page, and other places.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Co-Chair, IAJGS 2019 Conference, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay [at] iajgs2019.org

  • (no other messages in thread)