Registration Is Now Open
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 13:11:32 -0800 (PST)

We are pleased to announce that registration has now opened for the Cleveland Conference. Go to the conference website (www.iajgs2019.org) and look under the REGISTRATION tab. For now, the registration form does not have all of the meals. Those items will be added later, once scheduling has been finalized. Be sure to read through the registration overview page, paying particular attention to something new this year, the mandatory meal voucher.

(You may find a few things -- such as hold-over text from Warsaw -- that still need to be tweaked. If you do spot such things, please let us know so we can fix them.)

-- Jay

  • (no other messages in thread)