Re: looking for roommate (fm) at conference
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 07:43:39 -0700 (PDT)

Carol Levy wrote:

I am planning on attending the conference and am looking for a roommate (fm) to share the expenses. I am coming from Israel and would be spending two Shabbats in Cleveland (before and after the conference) ... I am looking in finding a room/apt rent for said period, and am also interested on that as a share.

As usual, the conference has a volunteer who is helping to arrange for roommates. You should write to her at roommates [at] iajgs2019.org (see the information on the conference website here).

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Co-Chair, IAJGS 2019 Conference, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay [at] iajgs2019.org