Help from Cleveland JGS members?
From: Lin Herz (lin32905gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 16:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi.
I am considering coming in a day or so before the conference (and staying at an
airbnb for that day) in order to see some of the Cleveland attractions while
still participating in the whole conference. I wonder if there are any
Cleveland residents on this list (or people who know Cleveland well) who I
could communicate with who could help me know what to look for as far as safe
neighborhoods and those areas near (or a reasonable Uber ride from) say the Art
museum etc.

Thank you so much . Have a great week.

Sincerely,
Lin Herz