Re: Parking near the conference?
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 12:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
On 5/6/2019 3:35 PM, Debra Wolraich wrote:
My husband and I are driving in to the conference.  Does anyone know about public parking in the area?  Does anyone know about public transportation if we park somewhat away from the conference venue?

There is information about this on the Conference website on the page about Hotel Reservations. There is a section on Parking.

I have a ParkingPanda account and queried it, but it cannot handle reservations so far in advance. With any of the parking services, one may have to wait until closer to the conference.

If you learn any useful information, please let us know.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Co-Chair, IAJGS 2019 Conference, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay [at] iajgs2019.org