Jewish Genealogy annual conference in Cleveland, OH
From: Yefim Kogan (yefimkverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 14:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everybody,

It is about 2 months until our annual gathering in Cleveland, OH.  I am
looking forward to see many of our members at the conference.
I see the conference mostly as a learning venue.  This the place to  find
new methods of research, get new members interested in the same region.
This year our members prepared a number of interesting presentations, which
mostly related not only to our small region of Bessarabia/Moldova,  but also
to everywhere Jews used to dwell.

Here is a list of these presentations:
https://www.jewishgen.org/bessarabia/PTM_Article.asp?id=205

I also invite all of you to join at our Bessarabia SIG Meeting, and this
year I am doing personal consultations with anyone interested in
Bessarabia/Moldova region.  For that you need to email me
(yefimk [at] verizon.net ). Please include list of days you are at the
conference, also towns you are researching, and what questions you may want
to explore.

See you soon in Cleveland.

Yefim Kogan
JewishGen Bessarabia SIG Leader and Coordinator

  • (no other messages in thread)