Deadline for signing up for Meals
From: L Lubin (l.lubinyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 21:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
When do we have till to decide how to use the $65 Meal Voucher?

What is included in the Box Lunches?
[eg, just a sandwich, or also a piece of fruit and/or a cookie, or ??
What type meat in a Kosher Meat Sandwich?  Do the sandwiches include lettuce and tomato, or just the meat?

What is included - or what choices might be included - in a Kosher Pareve Sandwich?

What food is included in the Breakfast with the Experts?

If answers are already provided somewhere, please point me to that place, and my apologies for not noticing.

Best,

Lois