Tuesday evening
From: Jeff Miller (singingtmcomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 16:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have made an arrangement so we meet at the hotel concierge desk for those attending the International Jewish Genealogy Conference (IAJGS2019) in Cleveland to walk to a nearby restaurant and meet in a private room to meet and greet and discuss Poland Jewish Cemetery Restoration on Tuesday July 30 between 6-7 pm. Help get the word out. Those interested need to contact me or message me to be invited.

Feel free to post to your private lists, or other media for those you know are involved in Polish cemetery restoration.

Warmest Regards,

Jeff Miller

Warmest Regards,

Jeff Miller