Bloggers lunch
From: Emily Garber (emilyhgarbergmail.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 16:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
Each year those who write genealogy blogs get together at the IAJGS
conference to eat and chat. It is an informal gathering - but one
we've come to enjoy(!). If you would like to attend an informal
luncheon (bring your own or order a box lunch via the conference),
please let me know which days (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday) will
work best for you. I will let you know which day we'll meet (and
figure out where) once I have seen what will work best for the most
people.

Also, each year I create a bloggers compendium so that readers may
find posts about the conference all in one place. If you are planning
to attend the conference and plan to blog about your experiences
during the conference, please let me know (tell me your name, name of
your blog and URL).

Emily Garber
  • (no other messages in thread)