Gesher Galicia Tee Shirts - available now in time for the Conference
From: SHELLEY K POLLERO (rkpollerocomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 05:11:58 -0700 (PDT)
Attention Galitzianers! Gesher Galicia Tee Shirts are available in all sizes!

Going to the Conference? Be sure to pack your Gesher Galicia tee shirt!

To purchase before/after the Conference,view/order at
https://www.geshergalicia.org/merchandise/. Online credit card or PayPal
payments ONLY for pre-conference delivery from Maryland!

OR

At the Conference, contact Shelley Pollero via the IAJGS2019 App, via email
<geshergalicia [at] comcast.net> or leave her a message/voice mail at the
Hilton starting Friday 26 July. We are bringing a few GG tee shirts in each
size*. Details and images on the GG website. Cash and checks preferred.

*There are two styles of tee shirts: unisex (true to size) and ladies' slim-cut
(form fitting, runs small). All sizes in both styles, while supplies last.

While on the merchandise page, see our handy canvas GG logo tote bag, coasters,
the GG 10th Anniversary DVD,  and our Krakow Guide and Jews of Galicia in 1839.
You can include any or all in one order from our merchandise page.

Shelley K. Pollero
Gesher Galicia
Severna Park, Maryland
rkpollero [at] comcast.net