Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage
From: Ada Green (adagreenatt.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 14:50:37 -0700 (PDT)
I am interested in visiting the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage in Beachwood,
OH on the afternoon of Thursday, August 1.  Although I know how to get there by
public transportation (light rail from Tower City Station + bus from Green Rd
Station) for purposes of time efficiency I would prefer if a conference
attendee who also is interested in visiting the museum and who has a car can
drive me there and back from the conference hotel.  Willing to pay gas
expenses.  Can go there only on Thursday afternoon because too many sessions of
interest to me the other days (and the museum is closed on Monday).  Even on
Thursday I would like to attend Reclaim the Records presentation ending at noon
and if possible would prefer to be back at the hotel no later than 4:45 pm for
Lida/Oshmiany District BOF.  I realize that visiting the museum might not be an
option given the “narrow window” I have “painted” myself in.  Too many
lectures, too little time.  But worth a try here.

BTW, love the conference app!  Just downloaded it this morning.

Ada Green
New York, NY
adagreen [at] att.net

Sent from my iPod