Re: question re: recordings at the conference
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:05:15 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/14/2019 7:37 PM, Nina Sitron via discuss wrote:
Is there somewhere on the app, or on the webpage for the conference, that indicates which sessions will be recorded?

I'm not aware of any way to tell at the moment, but I think it's a reasonable question and request. When we offered LIVE! or ON-DEMAND!, the schedule did show which programs were being streamed or recorded.

I have written to the program committee asking them about this. Perhaps there is a way that they can add something to the schedule that would show this information. The situation with the Fleetwood recordings is a bit more complicated, because some people are willing to be audio recorded but are not willing to have their slides recorded (perhaps because of copyrighted material in their slides). On the other hand, the Fleetwood recordings include a much larger fraction of the talks.

-- Jay