Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois Dinner
From: Sandra Kiferbaum (skiferbaumgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 15:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
Are You Living In or Searching Family History in the Chicago Area?

Hello fellow IAJGS conference attendees!
Please join the Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois for a casual, informative dinner at the IAJGS Conference 2019 in Cleveland:

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm

Barley House
1261 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

The restaurant is just a few blocks away (6 minute walk) from the Hilton Hotel.
In attendance will be our friendly JGSI members, including several conference presenters and our guests.

$30 includes beverage, salads, chicken or salmon entree with rice, vegetables, dessert, and gratuity.

Please register and pre-pay on the Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois website at www.JGSI.org
You will find the link on the main page under “Upcoming Events”

Guests are welcome!

RSVP by July 25
Questions?
Contact: