Bloggers' lunch
From: Emily Garber (emilyhgarbergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 23:06:23 -0700 (PDT)
Interested genealogy bloggers are invited to gather for lunch on
Tuesday, July 30. We'll meet about 12:15 PM.

If you would like to join us, please email me. Once we have located a
good place to meet I will let you know (right now we do not have a
venue).

If you plan to attend, I suggest you arrange for a box lunch for that
day. If you intend to do so, you must purchase it before the July 20
deadline.

In addition, if you intend to blog about your conference experience,
please let me know when you have posted your first blog post. I will
then include a link to it in the blogging compendium for the
conference.

Emily Garber
emilyhgarber [at] gmail.com
http://www.extrayad.blogspot.com