Re: Listing of Sessions To Be Recorded
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 11:02:00 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/19/2019 1:11 PM, Roslyn Lang wrote:
Will it be possible to buy individual sessions at the conference, or is the whole package the only option?

It will be possible to buy individual recordings, but I don't know if such orders will be delivered already at the conference, and I don't know if the price will be cheaper than ordering later on the Fleetwood website. We're really concentration on the whole-package orders.

I'll see if I can get an answer to this from the Fleetwood people.

-- Jay