Meet and Greet and Tuesday dinner for those interested in Eastern European Jewish Cemetery Restoration and Victim Memorialization
From: Jeff Miller (singingtmcomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 11:30:35 -0700 (PDT)

Whoever is attending the International Jewish Genealogy Conference (IAJGS2019) in Cleveland and is interested to meet and greet and discuss Jewish Cemetery Restoration in Eastern Europe, please meet at the hotel concierge desk at 5:50 pm Tuesday evening to walk to a nearby restaurant (Taza) and meet in a private room on Tuesday July 30 between 6-7 pm. Help get the word out. Those interested need to contact me or message me to be invited.

 Feel free to post to your private lists, or other media for those you know are involved in Jewish cemetery restoration.

 Warmly,

Jeff Miller

SingingTM [at] comcast.net

  • (no other messages in thread)