Re: Jan Meisels Allen's Conference Suggestions
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 17:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

Jan's "Conference Suggestions" are so delightful and helpful that I have turned them into a web page and posted them under the FAQ/INFO tab as "Getting the Most Out of the Conference". All conference attendees, most of whom have not subscribed to the Discussion List, should have access to them.

The URLs the Jan suggested are now links for one-click access. Also, if I did it right, the weather.com link will go directly to the 10-day forecast for Cleveland.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Co-Chair, IAJGS 2019 Conference, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay [at] iajgs2019.org

  • (no other messages in thread)