Re: Latest on meeting location to discuss Jewish Cemetery Restoration and Victim Memorialization
From: Jeff (singingtmcomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
Those who are interested in walking over from the hotel together and are able to meet at the concierge desk about 5:50 are welcome to meet me there.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2019, at 9:33 AM, judith glock <jv1739 [at] aol.com> wrote:

jeff, so how about those who wish to walk over together as originally planbed, meet at 5:45-5:50 at the lobby as originally planned??
judy glock

Sent from my iPhone