Thank You!
From: Chuck Weinstein (chuck1outlook.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 07:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and congratulations, both for the honor that JewishGen bestowed on me, and the programming at this Conference.  To our wonderful speaker, we obviously could not have done it without you.  For those of you for whom this was a first, we will look for you in San Diego and beyond.  I sincerely hope you found the experience exhilarating, as I did.  I have heard wonderful compliments on the programming, so we did good!  My Program Committee, Emily Garber and Stewart Hoicowitz, and I worked hard to make this conference the best ever.  I hope you feel we succeeded.

Chuck Weinstein
Program Chair
  • (no other messages in thread)