Re: Kosher Food
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 13:09:14 -0800 (PST)

As with past conferences, Kosher food will always be available to those who request it. We expect some events will be entirely kosher; others will have a kosher option.

We would have liked to have an entirely kosher conference, but unfortunately, the options for kosher catering at the hotel are limited and could not meet our requirements. However, there will be no price difference for kosher food.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Co-Chair, IAJGS 2019 Conference, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay [at] iajgs2019.org

  • Kosher food Rochel Elbaum, December 31 2018
    • Re: Kosher Food Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair, December 31 2018