Update on Conference Programming
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

Chuck Weinstein, Program Chair for the conference, provided the following information.

There have been a lot of questions about the programming at the conference. The Program Committee will announce most of the programming around April 15, with luncheons and workshops coming somewhat later.

Each day will begin with two "Breakfasts With the Experts," an opportunity to sit in an intimate gathering of about 25 people and talk one-on-one with experts in various fields of Jewish genealogy. They will begin at 8:00 AM Monday through Friday. Regular sessions will begin at 9:00 AM and run until 5:00 PM. Evening programming will also be provided.

There will be two SIG luncheons each day, as well. Those will be announced by early May. The SIGs have already chosen their speakers.

We received a larger number of submissions than we expected, so please be patient. Those who submitted presentations should expect to hear from us in about three weeks whether your presentations were accepted or if they are on a waiting list.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Cleveland!

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Co-Chair, IAJGS 2019 Conference, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay [at] iajgs2019.org

  • (no other messages in thread)