Re: Request Info About App
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 08:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
On 6/2/2019 12:35 AM, "ev g" asked:
if the conference app is already available for downloading

If the app works on cellphones and iPads

I already had the app on my phone from past conferences, going back to the Boston conference. I would assume that you can already download the app itself. However, it will not yet work. The 2019 conference is listed among "Upcoming Events" in the app on my Android phone, but I'm pretty sure that the data has not yet been added (my login does not work, which makes me think that the user data has not been uploaded to the app server).

When the app is ready for use, we will announce it here, in the Facebook Group, and on the home page of the conference website (and probably in the JewishGen discussion lists as well).

The app does work on smartphones and iPads.

-- Jay

  • Request Info ev g, June 1 2019
    • Re: Request Info About App Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair, June 2 2019