Re: Parking Info
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 08:02:33 -0700 (PDT)
On 6/5/2019 10:25 AM, VG wrote:
Are there any special arrangements and rates for parking at or near the hotel?

That topic is covered -- to the extent that we have information -- in the FAQ and the Hotel Reservations page. The hotel is not offering a special rate beyond what they offer to all hotel guests. When the conference is about a month off, I'll do some more research and see if I can find more specific information about cheaper places to park, especially if one's car is not going to be used during the entire conference time.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Co-Chair, IAJGS 2019 Conference, Cleveland, Ohio

  • Parking Info VG, June 5 2019
    • Re: Parking Info Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair, June 5 2019