Re: Breakfast
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (Jayiajgs2019.org)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/17/2019 11:54 AM, Roslyn Lang via discuss wrote:
Does the conference provide any continental or other breakfast (beyond the special ones we sign up for), such as a table with coffee and buns, or do we need to look for breakfast options in or out of the hotel?

All of the food provided by the conference is described on the Meal Events page on the website. If you have not signed up for a breakfast, you can eat in a hotel restaurant or go outside. I created a page of restaurant ideas (under the FAQ/INFO tab), but that page is geared more toward lunch and dinner. (Any extra food provided by the conference through the hotel catering service would have been more expensive than you would want to pay :-)

-- Jay

  • Breakfast Roslyn Lang, July 17 2019
    • Re: Breakfast Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair, July 18 2019