Cleveland Conference (posted on behalf of Yefim Kogan)
From: Alan Levitt (alanmlevittgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 06:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello researchers who are coming to the conference in less than a week.

My offer for a personal consultation for matters related to
Bessarabia/Moldova is still in place.  I already have a number of
people we already scheduled for the consultation, but if you did not,
you still can. Please send me an email.

Bessarabia SIG will participate at Share Fair, and if someone wants to
help at our Bessarabia SIG booth, to greet new comers, to let people
know about our presence at the conference, and more,  please email me.
  If you can spend 1-1.5 hour at our booth, that would be a very good
help.

All the best,
Yefim Kogan
JewishGen Bessarabia SIG Leader and Coordinator
  • (no other messages in thread)