Overflow Hotel Announced
From: Jay Sage, Conference Co-Chair (JayIAJGS2019.org)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 09:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

As our room block at the Conference hotel reached capacity, the Hilton has several times added more rooms to the block. However, the hotel is now fully booked on some nights during the conference. Therefore, we are beginning to announce overflow hotels. See the Overflow Hotels item under the HOTEL/TRAVEL tab on the conference website.

NOTE: Rooms in our block at the Hilton will probably open up at a later date when some people holding reservations join with a roommate or decide not to attend the conference and cancel their reservations. We advise checking back with the Hilton from time to time to see if a room in the conference block has become available.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Co-Chair, IAJGS 2019 Conference, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay [at] iajgs2019.org

  • (no other messages in thread)