Cincinnati Underground Railroad Museum
From: Barbara Hershey (barbara.hersheycomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 22:26:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have been interested in the Underground Railroad Museum since first hearing about it.  As I read about on the web, I feel conflicted because the reviews are mixed.  I understand that Cincinnati is distant from Cleveland.  I also have reason though to go to Lexington KY if I go to Cincinnati.  Otherwise, I won’t do that.  May I please hear opinions from some of you locals  who have been to the museum about whether it is worth the trip?

Thanks for letting me know.

Barbara

Barbara Hershey

Portland, Oregon, USA